Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sem 2 result

finally the sem 2 result out ad..i am so panic!!!!
fulamak...juz to wait the reslut out(10am)..
i ponteng my class for almost 30 minutes..hehe..
bt teacher no scold me..
bt for the 30 minutes..i still duno my result yt....then when end class..me n my classmate....
quickily rush to citc..n c the result...
opps!!!!
programming 2                             C+
introduction to business                A
english for communication            B
principle of information system     B+
calculus and algebra                    B-
gpa=3.1093...
cgpa=2.7......
i CANT  believe that my programming will pass....
i like it...
cgpa so low.becoz at sem1...i fail 2 subject!!
programming 1 and pre-calculus...
omg..tis sem nid to resit the both papers....
i hate it!!!
bt if i can pass the 2 resit paper..my cgpa will be higher..maybe 2.8 or 2.9 like tis..
still gt 4 sem to go..i hope to get around 3.4 or 3.5 when finish diploma level...
GAMBATEH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment